[英语诗歌]What makes a man?
What makes a man?
---Hamlin Garland
Do you fear the force of the wind 你可害怕寒风凛冽,
The slash of the rain? 你可畏惧大雨滂沱
Go face them and fight them, 去迎着风雨努力拼搏
Be savage again .还你原始本色
Go hungry and cold like the wolf 象狼一样去经受饥寒
Go wade like the crane. 象鹤一般去跋涉河川 ^本文来自优习网: www.YouTheme.cn ^
The palms of your hands will thicken, 你的手掌变得厚实粗壮
The skin of your cheeks will tan 你的脸庞晒得古铜发亮
You’ll grow ragged and weary and swarthy,你会变得衣衫褴褛,皮肤黝黑,疲惫不堪,
But you will walk like a man! 但你步履沉稳,是个堂堂男子汉!
版权声明:以上文章中所选用的图片及文字来源于网络以及用户投稿,由于未联系到知识产权人或未发现有关知识产权的登记,如有知识产权人并不愿意我们使用,如果有侵权请立即联系:1234567890@qq.com,我们立即下架或删除。
相关文章:
快读网 www.kuaidu.com.cn 网站邮箱:wodd7@hotmail.com