范文： online shopping
During the last decade, the online shopping has increased dramatically which has advantages and disadvantages that affect not only the environment, but also the economic statues and numbers of employed people especially in the developed countries.
On the other hand, some people demolish the previous arguments and say that online shopping has lots of drawbacks;
Firstly, it helps to produce a consumer society and waste products of that society will lead to environmental pollutions.
Secondly, numbers of unemployed people have increased as many workers lost their jobs. For example, in my country, Egypt, one of the biggest super markets introduced the online shopping service which reflected positively on the profits of the company, but a large number of workers lost their jobs.
Finally, by using this kind of shopping, some companies my cheat the clients through alteration the goods that the costumer choose online.
To sum up, online shopping has positive impacts on both the environment and the economical status of the country, but it may increase the numbers of unemployed people. So, if governments want to apply this kind of shopping they should find suitable alternative jobs for the fired people.(www.kuaidu.com.cn 快读)网络购物对于社会影响：
1. The invention and popularity of the computer has profoundly revolutionized modern people’s option of consumption 互计算机的发明和普及深刻地改变了人们的购物选择。
2. On-line shopping has been boosting like the mushrooms after spring rains. 网络购物就像是雨后春笋般不断地增长。
3. People have been debating the pros of cons of cyber business transaction without reaching any definite agreement. 人们在思考网络交易的利弊，没有达成共识。
4. In this essay，I will endeavor to examine the impacts brought about by this on-line business traction both on inpidual consumers and the society. 本文中，我将努力探究下网络交易带来的个人和社会影响。
解析：endeavor to do sth v 努力做……
5. The merits of on-line shopping and on-line business prevail over its possible demerits. 网络购物和网络交易的利大于弊。
解析：prevail over v 远远超过
6. In comparison with the traditional shopping, the cyber shopping enjoys its unique advantages , which quite fit the young consumers’ taste. It is no necessary for consumers to take trouble to go outside, just click their mouse, the goods will be delivered to them. 和传统的购物相比，网络购物有其独特的优势，这更符合年轻消费者的口味。消费者不需要外出，只需点击一下鼠标，商品就会送到他们手中。
7. Many youngsters like to spend their hardly earned money on their favorite goods 许多年轻人喜欢把辛苦赚到的钱花在他们喜欢的商品上。
8. Problems, however, inevitably ensue 然而，问题随之而来。
9. Excessive on-line consumption will impose much pressure upon some unwise consumers economically. 过度的网络消费对于非理性消费者施加了经济压力。
10. Some young ladies are addicted to cyber consumption out of the reason of seizing the opportunities of discount 出于抓住打折的机会的目的，很多年前女孩网络购物上瘾。
11. Even worse，on-line consumption fraud has been agonizing many on-line shoppers 更加糟糕的是，在线的消费欺诈行为正在困扰很多在线买家。
12. It is highly possible that consumers might be fooled into buying fake or illegal products. 消费者很有可能被欺骗购买虚假的非法的商品。
13. Many on-line advertisements are full of flowery phrases and empty promises 很多的在线广告充满了花哨的宣传语以及空洞的承诺。
14. Some law-breakers draw on the Internet to deliver the bait or disseminate virus in order to steal the password and reap fabulous profits illegally.一些不法分子利用互联网发送诱饵，传播病毒，窃取密码，非法牟利。
解析：draw on the Internet v利用互联网
解析：reap fabulous profits illegally v非法牟利
15. On-line business transaction is a two-edged weapon which can be used equally for good or evil. 网络交易是一把双刃刀，有利有弊。
16. What is of the utmost importance is to make use of its merits and be careful about its demerits. 重要的是，我们要利用其利好及当心其弊端。
17. It is the duty of every consumer to raise the awareness of wise buying. 消费者应该提高理性消费意识。
18. The government should be urged to strengthen the censorship of on-line advertisement and severely penalize those illegal sellers. 政府应该被督促去加强对于网络广告的审查，处罚非法卖家。
解析：The government should be urged to do sth 政府应该被督促去做……