设为首页 - 加入收藏
您的当前位置:首页 > 经典台词 > 电影台词 > 正文

恋恋笔记本经典台词

来源:网络文章 编辑:水晶之恋 时间:2015-11-06

  凌晨的时候看了一部非常像童话的电影——《恋恋笔记本》。 这是一个简单的爱情故事,一对初恋情人经历种种悲欢曲折终于破镜重圆。浪漫而又美好。 然而让人觉得不同的是,整个故事是穿插在老年的回忆里,年老的他把这段往事读给已经失去记忆的妻子听。 他们已经相守了一辈子,有了儿子,孙女。他在最后的时光里仍然要陪着她,等待奇迹。 他说,因为她是我的宝贝。毫无疑问它最大的特色在里面包含了一些具有意义非凡的恋恋笔记本经典台词,时常在脑海出现。快读网收集了一些台词在这里奉献给爱好这部爱情电影的人们。

  This is my home now.Your mother is my home.有你母亲在的地方就是我的家——from 《恋恋笔记本》

  一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你......

  夏日的恋情总是因为各种各样的原因而终结,但不管是什么原因,他们都有一个共同点:他们都像是划过天堂的流星,拥有壮观的一刻,虽然只是一闪而过,却拥有短暂的永恒。——《恋恋笔记本》

  Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons,But when all is said and down,they have one thing in common :they are shooting stars,a spectacular moment of light in the heavens,a fleeting glimpse of eternity,And in a flash,they're gone.——《The Notebook》

  二人再度相逢,情人之间的争吵,有时候也是爱情的一部分

  Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我们,已经在吵架了

  Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我们就是这样,我们会吵架

  You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋

  and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫难搞的女人

  Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的时间都是

  I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕伤到你

  They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就会恢复元气

  and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.马上又变回难搞的女人

  Allie:So, what?那又怎样?

  Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.

  所以这不轻松,反而会很吃力

  And we're gonna have to work at this every day,

  我们会每天都得面对这个问题

  but I want to do that, because I want you.

  而我想要那些,因为我要你

  I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

  我永远要你,要我们一起厮守每一天

  p636538317.jpg

  Allie难以下定决心,一边是Lon,一边是Noah。Noah歇斯底里的问她自己要什么

  Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.

  拜托你别再想大家要什么了

  Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,

  别再想我要什么

  what your parents want. What do you want?

  他要什么、你父母要什么

  What do you want?

  你要什么?

  4.Allie离开之后,Noah开始给她写信,一天一封,写了365天

  My dearest Allie,亲爱的艾莉

  I couldn't sleep last night because I know that

  it's over between us.

  我昨晚辗转难眠,因为我知道我们之间完了

  I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we

  had was real.我不再痛苦,因为我知道我们曾拥有真爱

  And if in some distant place in the future要是未来在遥远的某处

  we see each other in our new lives,我们再度相遇

  I'll smile at you with joy我会对你微笑,并忆起…

  and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees

  我们曾在绿荫之下共度某个夏日

  Iearning from each other and growing in love.

  彼此学习,在爱中成长

  The best love is the kind that awakens the soul

  最好的爱能唤醒灵魂

  and makes us reach for more,

  启发我们追求卓越

  that plants a fire in our hearts

  会我们的心里种下热情的火苗

  and brings peace to our minds.

  并带给我们的心灵平静

  And that's what you've given me.

  那也就是你所给予我的

  That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.

  我也希望能永远给你这一切

  I love you. I'll be seeing you, Noah.

  我爱你,他日再见了

  Allie得了老年痴呆症,失去了记忆,Noah一遍一遍读他们年轻时的故事给她听

  I know you feel lost right now,我知道你现在感觉很失落

  but don't worry,但是别担心

  nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.没有任何事物会失落或被遗忘

  The body sluggish, aged, cold,肉体只会迟缓、老化,冰冷

  the embers left from earlier fires.大火过后的余烬

  shall duly flame again.也会再度燃烧

  6.Noah的孩子们劝他回家,他坚持留在医院陪着Allie

  Look, guys,孩子们

  that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心爱的人

  I'm not leaving her.我不会离开她

  This is my home now.这里现在就是我家

相关推荐:

网友评论:

快读网 www.kuaidu.com.cn 联系:[email protected]

Copyright © 2002-2018 KUAIDU. 快读网 版权所有 渝ICP备17002096号-1

Top