设为首页 - 加入收藏
您的当前位置:首页 > 经典台词 > 电影台词 > 正文

荒岛余生经典台词

来源:网络文章 编辑:水晶之恋 时间:2015-11-06

  在没抱有多高期望的情况下打开了《荒岛余生》,似乎就注定要接受一个惊喜。 查克原本是一个工作忙得没时间陪未婚妻的美国佬,快递公司飞机的一次失事把他扔到了一个无人的荒岛上。在短期的挣扎后,他所有得到快速救援的希望破灭了,于是不得不展开了生存持久战。他从喝椰汁到捕鱼捉蟹,从钻木取火到燃起普罗米修斯盗取的不灭的火种。但同时认为它最大的特色在里面包含了一些具有特殊意义的经典台词,时常在脑海出现。快读网收集了一些台词在这里奉献给爱好这部动作电影的人们。

  应该没有错--cast away‘lines

  我俩当年都计算过了…凯莉考虑过所有的因素--We both had done the math and Kelly added it all up.

  她知道一定要放弃我--She knew she had to let me go.

  我考虑过了一切,知道…自己会失去她--I added it up knew that I'd lost her.

  因为我永远无法离开那个岛--Cause I was never gonna get off that island.

  我会死在那里--I was gonna die there.

  孤单地死去--totally alone.

  我会生病、受伤或有其它意外--I mean I was gonna get sick or get injures.

  我只有一个选择--The only choice I had

  我唯一可以控制的…就是什么时候、怎么样…以及在哪里死.--the only thing I could control was when and how and where that was gonna happen.

  因此.我造了一条绳子--So I made a rope.

  爬上山顶想吊死--And I went up to the summit to hang my-self .

  但我得先试试那条绳子--But I had to test it you know?

  当然,你了解我--Of course. You know me.

  代替我的木头太重把树枝折断了--And the weight of the log snapped the limb of the tree.

  所以我.甚至不能选择自己的死法--So I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to.

  我对什么都无能为力--I had power over nothing.

  就在那时我有了种温暖的感觉--And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket.

  我知道,无论如何.我一定要活下去--I knew somehow that I had to stay alive.

  无论如何我一定要继续呼吸即使已经没有盼望的理由--Somehow I had to keep breathing even though there was no reason to hope.

  逻辑告诉我再也见不到这个地方了--And all my logic said that I would never see this place again.

  这就是我所做的我活下来了我继续呼吸--So that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing.

  后来有一天,逻辑被证实错了.因为潮水给我带来了一面帆--And then one day that logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in gave me a sail.

  而现在,我在这里.我回到了孟菲斯.在跟你说话--And now here I am. I'm back in Memphis talking to you.

  我的杯中有冰--I have ice in my glass.

  而我又重新失去了她--And I've lost her all over again.

  没有凯莉我很伤心--I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly.

  但我感激她 陪我度过了岛上的岁月--But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island.

  我知道自己现在要做什么--And I know what I have to do now.

  我要继续呼吸--I gotta keep breathing.

  因为明天,太阳将会升起-- Because tomorrow the sun will rise.

  谁知道潮水会带来什么?--Who knows what the tide could bring?

相关推荐:

网友评论:

快读网 www.kuaidu.com.cn 联系:[email protected]

Copyright © 2002-2018 KUAIDU. 快读网 版权所有 渝ICP备17002096号-1

Top